FREE Initial 15-20 min Video Consultation
$165 for 50 min Telehealth Session Intake – If this feels like it is too much right now, please contact me and we can talk about how much you are willing to pay during this time
After the initial intake, you can continue to do 50 min sessions at the same rate
I am offering Mini Sessions at a Reduced Fraction Rate of my normal 50 min session rate
$82.50 – 30 min session
$41.25 – 15 min check-in session
You get to pick the frequency of sessions that fits best with your new home schedule, unless otherwise specified during our sessions together.
Normal Rates (After COVID-19 Coronavirus Quarantine)
$165 for 50 min sessions (in person and online therapy)
$250 for 80 min sessions (in person and online therapy) – recommended for couples/ relationships who feel that 50 minutes is not enough time to address their concerns and goals and for people who want more time in one session in order to not have to come in as often
All intakes are 50 min sessions, unless otherwise specified during the scheduling process.
I do not accept insurance, however I can provide you with an invoice that can be submitted to your insurance company for potential reimbursement if your insurance plan has Out of Network mental health benefits.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan cover Telehealth sessions?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- How much of the cost will my insurance plan cover per session for out of network providers?
- How much of the cost will my insurance plan cover per Telehealth sessions? Is this a different rate than in-person sessions?
- What service codes does my insurance cover? (These are the codes that the therapist will use to code the session on the bill for the insurance to know what type of session it was. Common codes I would use would be 90791 for the Initial Intake, 90847 for Family Counseling with the client present (this is what is used for couples), and 90837 for Individual sessions.
- If I am seeking couples counseling/relationship counseling, will my insurance reimburse for the Z63.0 (Problems in Relationship with Spouse or Partner) diagnosis for couples counseling?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Just as I will empower you in our sessions, I empower you now to be an informed consumer of your own mental health care and make sure you contact your insurance company to know what your benefits offer. If you are wanting to use insurance, it is important for you to ask the questions needed to know if using out of network benefits through your insurance is a viable option to aid you with the payment of my services.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment, including HSA cards.
If you are unable to attend a session and need to reschedule, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours or more beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!